Senior Yearbook Ads
Create a memorable yearbook page for your daughter!
Yearbook editors have created a layout in which we will place your pictures and message to your daughter, to be published in the 2018- 2019 yearbook.
Directions for your ad:
- Choose between the full page (7 photos + portrait photo = 8 photos) or half page (3 photos + 1 portrait photo = 4 photos). Portrait photos should be chosen from your Studio Artistry session.
- Write a special message for your daughter: no more than 75 words (full page) or 50 words (half page).
- Once payment is received, you will receive a link to a Google form where you will be prompted to upload your photos.
* Name the photo files as below. Save them as jpegs at high resolution.
Example: johnson suzy portrait.jpg; johnson suzy 1.jpg; johnson suzy 2.jpg, etc. (last name, first name, and preference number)
If you email a photo from a phone or iPad, be sure you are sending it at actual size.
* If you want Studio Artistry to send a portrait, please contact them and give them the number on the back of the proof. They will email a digital version directly to AHN.
- Pay online at holynamestpa.org/yearbook with the form below.
Any questions, contact Sr. Lisa Perkowski at email@example.com.
November 16, 2018: Payment and form due to get a discounted rate ($375/full page; $200 half page)
December 14, 2018: Payment and form due to get ad at full price ($425/full page; $225 half page)
February 1, 2019: All photographs and message text due to yearbook staff.