AHN’s 12th annual Halloween event
Sunday, October 29th
Order of Events
4:00 p.m. - Gates open for trunk decorators to begin set up*
5:00 p.m. - Gates close, trunk-or-treating & judging begins
If you are just trunk-or-treating, please park across the street in the parking garage.
5:30 p.m. - Winners announced
6:45 p.m. - Gates reopen for departure
*All students who decorate a trunk will receive a free-dress pass. There will also be a special treat for the grade that decorates the most trunks.
Activities and Details
Activity Stations: Halloween games and pumpkin decorating
Haunted Basement: entry with 2 canned goods for Hope Children’s Home (recommended for 1st grade and above)
DJ and Dancing with the High School Jaguarettes
Trunk Decoration Contest
- Most Spooktacular (best appearance)
- Most “Ghostly Spirit” (best use of AHN spirit)
- Little Screams (lower school)
- Little Screams (middle school)
Dozens of cars to Trunk-or-Treat!
Rules and Registration
- Costumes are not required but highly recommended
- No toy weapons such as guns, knives, etc.
- Parking spaces will NOT be pre-assigned
- Trunk-or-Treat is a pet-FREE event!
- No open flames, fireworks, flammable liquids, etc.
- Electric lights/accessories are allowed if powered by a generator
- AHN will not provide electrical power
- No gore—please keep your decorations “kid friendly”
- Cars must be turned off for the duration of the event
- Car owners must bring enough candy or treats for all trunk-or-treaters (approximately 150 kids are expected)
- AHN families, friends and alumni may participate
- One visit per car only
- One treat per child, per car