Ways of Giving
- Outright Gifts
- Gifts of Securities/Real Estate
- Gifts of Trust With Life-Long Income
- Gifts of Insurance
- Matching Gifts
- Honorary and Memorial Gifts
Most outright gifts from a donor's present or past employment or board membership qualify for matching gifts from contributing employers. This is a tremendous benefit that can double, sometimes even triple, your gift to the Academy. Click here to see a list of matching-gift companies.
An honorary gift to the Academy may honor a person during his or her lifetime or commemorate some significant event. A memorial gift can help perpetuate the values and ideals that guided a loved one’s life. Families of those honored will be notified of the donor’s gift. Gifts to the Academy may be designated for the Annual Fund, the Endowment Fund, Named Endowed Scholarships or to retire the Capital Campaign and Projects debt. Gifts may be pledged for payment within five years.
Thank you for making AHN a philanthropic priority! For appreciated stock or any other type of gifts, please contact the Advancement Office at 813-835-3522.
- President's Council - $100,000+
- Benefactor - $50,000+ *
- Covenant - $25,000+
- Bayshore - $10,000+
- Esse Quam Videri - $5,000+
- Blessed Marie Rose - $1,500+
- SNJM - $1,000+
- Blue and Gold - $500+
- Visionary - $250+
- Young Alumni Leader - $250+ within 10 years of graduation
- Second Century - $139+
- Friends - up to $139
* Named endowed scholarships available beginning at this level.