Annual Giving is the Academy's yearly campaign to enhance academics, spiritual programming, facilities, and personnel that will benefit all students. It's also our way of keeping tuition affordable and supporting the financial aide program. Strong private school programs require a thoughtful investment from all stakeholders, and tuition alone does NOT cover the cost of educating each student. In fact, to keep our tuition affordable to as many families as possible, we budget at a $3,000 shortfall for each child. It is then our responsibility to turn to parents, alumni, grandparents, and community friends and ask them to help us make up that deficit.
We’ve committed over $1,800,000 in financial aid to 38% of our student body for the 2022-23 school year.
Ways To Give
Participation is easy! Give now or make a pledge and pay later. All pledge payments are due by June 30, 2023, which is the end of the school's fiscal year. We will send quarterly pledge reminders for your convenience. You may also set up a monthly, recurring gift through VeraCross.
Please contact Gigi Cooper, Annual Fund Director, 813.839.5371 ext. 226 for assistance or to make a gift of stock. Please check with your employer to see if they offer a corporate matching gift program. You may make your gift or pledge by:
- Returning a remittance envelope previously received
- Click the gold "Give Online" button below
- Through Venmo @holynamestpa
- Why should I donate if I already pay tuition?
- How much should I give?
- How long do I have to pay my pledge?
- What are gift societies?
- What is The Blessed Marie Rose Society?
- What are matching gifts and will I get credit for them with my pledge?
- How is Financial Aid determined?
- Can I designate my gift to the Academy of the Holy Names?
For assistance or to make a gift of stock, please contact Gigi Cooper, Director of Annual Fund, 813.835.5371, ext. 226 or email@example.com.
Academy of the Holy Names of Florida, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Federal tax ID number 59-0910354