Annual Giving refers to unrestricted gifts made to the Academy on a yearly basis to defray current-year operating expenses. As an independent, Catholic school, the Academy receives no financial support from the Catholic Church or from local or federal taxes. To support the people and programs that make the Academy unique—dedicated teachers, small classes, expanded offerings in areas from arts to athletics—current families are asked to contribute through the Parents Annual Fund. Grandparents and friends are important to the success of annual giving and are solicited through the annual Christmas Appeal, and our alumni are asked to support the Annual Fund during the annual Alumni Phonathon.
- Why is Annual Giving necessary?
- Why not just raise tuition rather than solicit gifts?
- Who is being asked to participate?
- What are gift societies?
- What is The Blessed Marie Rose Society?
- How long do I have to pay my pledge?
- What are matching gifts and will I get credit for them with my pledge?
- Is my donation tax-deductible?
Thank you for making AHN a philanthropic priority! For appreciated stock or any other type of gifts, please contact the Advancement Office at 813-835-3522.