2021-2022 Elementary School Information
- 2021-2022 Planning Calendar
- Drop-Off and Pick-Up
- Extended Day
- Health Forms
- Middle School Fall Sports Tryouts
- Parent Associations
- SAGE Dining
Early Bird is available in the Brady Center, free of charge, starting at 7:00 a.m. Please enter our campus from MacDill traveling north and use the West Drive. (Enter from MacDill and continue under the bridge.) Click here to register. We do ask that families only use this service if necessary. Please note: Left-hand turns are not permissible traveling south on MacDill.
On all days except Wednesday, the school day starts at 8:00 a.m. Drop-off at the drives below will begin at 7:40 a.m. On Wednesday, when our day begins at 8:45 a.m., drop-off at the various drives will begin at 8:30 a.m.
- The South Drive is for students in grades Pre-K, K, and 1. Enter campus from MacDill and proceed straight.
- The North Drive is for students in grades 2, 3, and 4. Enter campus from Bayshore and proceed to the right. Students exit cars near the four-square court area.
- The West Drive is for students in grades 5, 6, 7, and 8. Enter from MacDill traveling north and proceed under the bridge. Like last year, there will be two lanes, the inside lane for middle school and the outside lane for high school.
- If you have multiple children, please use the drive of your youngest child. Your older child(ren) can then walk to their classroom.
Students arriving after 8:00 a.m. (8:45 a.m. on Wednesday) must enter the front of the building off Bayshore. Their parents must park and walk their child in to check in with the ES assistant to receive their tardy pass.
Pick-up assignments are alphabetical according to last name. (Please note that we monitor pick up the first two weeks of school and if we need to make adjustment to accommodate traffic, we will communicate that.) Again, please note that left turns are not allowed from MacDill onto our property.
- A-G: South Drive - Traveling north on MacDill Ave., enter campus at southernmost MacDill Ave. entrance and proceed to the South Drive (keeping the new middle school building on your left).
- H-N: North Drive – Traveling south on Bayshore Blvd., enter campus at northernmost Bayshore Blvd. entrance and proceed to the gates next to the four-square court area.
- O-Z: West Drive – Traveling north on MacDill Ave., enter campus at MacDill Ave. entrance and proceed under the bridge to the pickup area in front of the Brady Center.
Dismissal is at 3:10 p.m. for grades pre-K through 8 from the designated points listed above.
After 2:30 p.m., there are no early dismissals. The only exception to this is when our middle school athletes have an away match.
Registration for monthly, semester and annual Extended Day plans was included in your 2021-2022 enrollment contract. If you did not register for one of these plans, please email our director of auxiliary programs, Courtney Franks.
Extended Day utilizes PikMyKid app for check-in and dismissal. This program will allow you to notify the school of pick-up changes and authorize others to pick up your child from school.
The registration process is easy, and we ask that all parents who utilize Extended Day, including drop-ins, install and register the app as soon as possible. Please refer to the user guide and demo video to help you understand how to use the application and assist you with this transition. Please make sure you register with your personal current mobile phone number or the app will not allow you to access your child’s information for security reasons. We will begin using this program immediately.
Anyone who will pick up your child should also register themselves with the application. Their screen will be blank and they will not have any authorization until you allow it within the app.
Drop-ins are available on an emergency basis only.
- Lower School (Pre-K to 4th grade) - $8/hour (not more than $24/day on normal dismissal days)
- Middle School (5th to 8th grade) - $7/hour (not more than $21/day on normal dismissal days)
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Extended Day Pick-up will take place on North Drive.
- In severe weather (heavy downpour, lightning), we will move the pick-up spot to where West and North Drive intersect for closer proximity to cars.
- Registered students will be provided a small pencil pouch with two pencils, five crayons, a glue stick and scissors daily. They will be labeled with your child’s name and will only be used by your child. These items will not be cleaned. If you would like to provide your child any additional coloring supplies, please send them daily for use. We ask that pre-K to 1st-grade students not have markers.
Students in grades 6-8 may participate in middle school athletics. Parents are required to sign up if their child wishes to try out. Sign-up links and schedules are below:
Varsity Boys Soccer (6th-8th grade)
- Monday, August 23 and Tuesday, August 24 from 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 25 and Thursday, August 26 from 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 25 and Thursday, August 26 from 3:30-5:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 30 and Tuesday August 31 from 3:30-4:30 p.m.
Please note that the EL2 and EL3 forms are mandatory. They must be completed and via Magnus each school year before any student-athlete is allowed to participate in practices or tryouts for any AHN athletic team.