AHN’s Future Jaguarette Dance Camp
Calling all lovers of dance! Are you looking for a fun opportunity to be exposed to different dance styles and techniques while learning new and exciting routines? Join Coach Olivia Martinez and members of the AHN Jaguarettes Dance Team as they instruct you on fundamentals of the wonderful art of dance.
The clinic will focus on the foundation and instruction in the following areas:
- Basic and proper warm-up, stretching & technique
- Introduction to the styles of Jazz, Hip Hop, Pom and High Kick
- Preparing for an audition
- Preview of a high school dance team
- Learning a routine to perform for the parents at the close of the week
Camp will also include:
- Skill Games/Contests
- Arts and Crafts
- Fun and memories to last the year
Coach Olivia Martinez A’10, a Tampa native, received her formal dance training at Rizing Starz Dance Academy. Not only was she a member of the studio’s competition team, she also was a Jaguarette throughout her four years at AHN. After graduating from Fordham University, Olivia returned to Tampa and began working at AHN as one of the high school’s learning resource specialists. In addition, she has helped direct the award-winning Jaguarettes Dance Team since 2016.
Rising 1st to 6th grade girls
- Week 3 (June 17-21)
- 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Olivia Martinez, AHN dance team coach