The Academy partners with SAGE Dining Services as its cafeteria lunch provider. SAGE's lunch program offers a variety of healthy options created with locally sourced ingredients. The rotating lunch menu features healthy food with an emphasis on freshness, flavor and seasonality. All meals are produced on-site and are made from scratch, and menus are created in collaboration with registered dieticians. Meals are also available to accommodate students with special medical or dietary requirements.
Lunch Program Accounting
Please remember to fund your student’s lunch account if you are using the My Kids Spending pre-payment program. SAGE Dining will allow students to continue billing lunch to their accounts up to a $25 negative balance. SAGE will suspend accounts that surpass the $25 allowable overage until payment is made in full. Please contact Deneane Bell, SAGE manager, via email or at 813-831-9720, ext. 317 with any questions.
My Kids Spending FAQs
- What is My Kids Spending?
- What are the benefits of using My Kids Spending?
- When can I start using My Kids Spending?
- How do I complete the registration process and what information will I need?
- Must I create an account with My Kids Spending?
- May I register with My Kids Spending any time I want after school starts?
- My student’s balance is low. How can I add funds to his/her account?
- I noticed that I'm being charged more than I want to deposit. Why is that?
- Why does My Kids Spending charge transaction fees?
- Will we be sent a monthly statement?
- Will I need to register with My Kids Spending every year that my student attends the Academy?
- I forgot my password to My Kids Spending. Should I register for a new account?
- What happens to funds in my student's dining account at the end of the school year?
- How will the system work when my child buys his/her lunch?