Forms and Deadlines
Via MyBackPack by May 15, 2019
- Apple ID & Education Account Form (5th-8th grade)
Via Mail, Email or Fax by August 13, 2019
- Emergency Form 2019-2020 (COMING SOON)
- Authorization for the Administration of Medication* (COMING SOON)
- Web 2.0 Tools and G Suite for Education Consent Form, pre-K to 4th grade (COMING SOON)
- Birth Certificate copy - ASAP
- Florida Certificate of Immunization - Form 680 (completed by a Florida physician or a Florida County Health Department)
- Seventh-grade students must provide an updated Florida Certification of Immunization Form indicating that they have received the tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis booster (Tdap).
- School-Entry Health Exam Form - DH 3040 or medical examination copy completed on or after August 14, 2018
- EL2 and EL3 (grades 6-8 participating in athletics)
*A doctor's signature is required for prescription or over-the-counter medication administered by the school nurse.
Please send forms attention Deb Norris via email or U.S. mail (3319 Bayshore Blvd. Tampa, FL 33629).
Students will not be permitted to attend school in August until the Florida Certificate of Immunization and
Proof of Medical Examination are received in the Elementary School Office. This is mandatory according to Florida state law.