Mental Health Resources
- Anxiety and Coping with the Coronavirus
- Self-Care in the Time of Coronavirus
- How Mindfullness Can Help
- Breathe for Change Wellness Resources
- Wellness Tips from Ms. Pantelis
- 6 Questions to Ask Yourself Daily
- Caring for Parent-Teacher Relationship During COVID-19
- A Crisis Is Not a Marathon--But It Is a Call for Endurance
- How to Help Kids Sort Fact from Fiction About the Coronavirus
- Sleep & Meditation Apps
- Read Aloud of “Wilma Jean the Worry Machine” (recommended by the American School Counselor Assc.)
- Making the Most of School Closures (Neuropsychology & Education Services for Children & Adolescents)
- How to Talk to Your Child About Coronavirus (Child Mind Institute)
- How to Talk to Your Kids About Coronavirus (PBS Kids)
- Something Bad Happened: A Kid's Guide to Coping With Events in the News (book)
Stress-Management Resources (Common Sense Media)
- When everything feels overwhelming, check out tips for taking in rapidly changing news.
- De-stress together with meditation apps for kids and families.
- Get the blood flowing and elevate the mood with these 25 dance games (you might need to buy a special control from Amazon).
- Apps, websites, and video games that inspire running, jumping, and more to stay active.
- Don’t forget to enjoy a device-free dinner or two.