At the Academy, we're delighted to collaborate with SAGE Dining Services, our chosen cafeteria lunch provider. SAGE takes pride in curating a lunch program that showcases a diverse array of health-conscious choices, thoughtfully crafted from locally sourced ingredients.
Parents may set up their student with a declining balance through My Kids Spending or pay cash for purchases. Students in grades Pre-K to 4 are served a complete, balanced and healthy meal consisting of an entrée with side dishes, fruit, and a beverage. Items are not offered à la carte.
Parents who wish to purchase the meal plan by semester or year may do so by submitting a check to SAGE Dining Services.
The cost for the daily meal is $5.50 for students in Pre-K and $6.25 for students in kindergarten through 4th grade.
2023-24 Meal Plan Prices:
- 1st semester: $451.81
- 2nd semester: $522.50
- Annual: $971.31
SAGE does not offer refunds for the meal plans. Meal Plans have a discounted rate and are calculated according to days in each plan. Due to rising food prices, SAGE will charge an additional fee for seconds purchased by lower school students. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Food Service Director Deneane Bell at email@example.com.
Our rotating lunch menu features healthy food with an emphasis on freshness, flavor and seasonality. The meals are prepared from scratch on-site by the dedicated efforts of our skilled chefs and registered dietitians, ensuring a blend of taste and nutrition. Additionally, we are pleased to extend our support to students with specific medical or dietary needs, ensuring that everyone can partake in our meal offerings.
Please remember to fund your student’s lunch account if you are using the My Kids Spending pre-payment program. SAGE Dining will allow students to continue billing lunch to their accounts up to a $25 negative balance. SAGE will suspend accounts that surpass the $25 allowable overage until payment is made in full. Please contact Deneane Bell, SAGE manager, via email or at 813-831-9720, ext. 317 with any questions.
- What is My Kids Spending?
- What are the benefits of using My Kids Spending?
- When can I start using My Kids Spending?
- How do I complete the registration process and what information will I need?
- Must I create an account with My Kids Spending?
- May I register with My Kids Spending any time I want after school starts?
- My student’s balance is low. How can I add funds to his/her account?
- I noticed that I'm being charged more than I want to deposit. Why is that?
- Why does My Kids Spending charge transaction fees?
- Will we be sent a monthly statement?
- Will I need to register with My Kids Spending every year that my student attends the Academy?
- I forgot my password to My Kids Spending. Should I register for a new account?
- What happens to funds in my student's dining account at the end of the school year?
- How will the system work when my child buys his/her lunch?