Cross Country - HS Varsity
2003-2005, 2007-2011, 2013-2016 District Champions | 2013 Region Champions | 2014 2A State Finals (Fourth Place)
The high school cross country season will begin on Monday, July 29th; all those interested will meet in front of AHN’s gymnasium. Below is a breakdown Coach Ray Rodriguez’s plans for the first week:
- Monday, July 29th: 6:00-7:30 p.m. at AHN
- Tuesday, July 30th: 6:00-7:30 p.m. at AHN
- Wednesday, July 31st: 6:00-7:30 p.m. at Al Lopez Park
- Thursday, August 1st: 6:00-7:30 p.m. at Al Lopez Park
- Friday, August 2nd: 6:00-7:00 p.m. at AHN
- Saturday, August 3rd: 7:30-9:00 a.m. at Al Lopez Park
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact head coach Ray Rodriguez.
Cross country is a non-cut sport.