See the Campus
Come and discover our campus firsthand through a tour, shadow day or at one of our admissions events, tailored to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of our admissions process and all the distinctive aspects that set the Academy apart.
We love getting to know prospective families and showing them the exceptional qualities that make our Academy special. Our dedicated Admissions Team is eager to connect with you and answer your questions about the admissions process. We are more than happy to share valuable insights about our students, teachers, and programs.
To stay updated and receive further information, please complete the inquiry form. Doing so will add you to our mailing list, ensuring you get all the essential details about joining the Academy family!
The Academy is located on 19 acres fronting scenic Bayshore Boulevard, close to downtown Tampa and with easy access to major highways serving the suburban communities of the Tampa Bay area. Our campus is historic, with its timeless architecture, but also modern, equipped with top-of-the-line technology and newly redesigned academic spaces.
Book a campus tour to experience the vibrant atmosphere and transformative educational opportunities that await your child at the Academy. You can conveniently schedule a campus visit through the Admissions Portal during the application process or contact the Admissions Team via email. We are excited to guide you along the way as you look for the perfect educational environment for your child!
Spending a day at the Academy is the best way to see our environment in action. Visiting students will spend the day with a student host and join them for their classes and school-day activities. AHN student-hosts are grade specific. Visitors will meet students and teachers and see firsthand what the Academy is all about!
AHN is nestled within the oak tree lined streets and glistening waterways of South Tampa. The campus is flanked by both boutique shopping and exceptional dining, all within walking distance and 5-minute drives. Many families and students take advantage by visiting the shops after school and before on-campus activities and sporting events.
AHN offers an exceptional educational experience in a prime location that combines academic opportunities with a vibrant community and a myriad of cultural and recreational advantages. Numerous benefits to our students and families include:
- Proximity to Downtown Tampa: Situated just minutes away from downtown Tampa, the school provides easy access to cultural events, museums, and internship opportunities, enhancing students' educational experiences.
- Access to Waterfront: With its close proximity to Tampa Bay, students have the opportunity to engage in outdoor activities, fostering a connection to nature.
- Fine Dining and Shopping: The area boasts a plethora of fine dining establishments and boutique shops, offering a convenient lifestyle for families.
- Cultural Attractions: The Academy's location provides easy access to cultural attractions such as the Tampa Museum of Art and the Straz Center for the Performing Arts, enriching students' exposure to the arts.
- Safe and Family-Friendly: South Tampa is known for its safety and family-friendly atmosphere, providing peace of mind for parents and a nurturing environment for students.
AHN's Open House events allow prospective students and parents to familiarize themselves with the school. Guests will have the chance to connect with our students, faculty, and administration. Parents and students will attend curriculum information sessions, participate in hands-on classroom activities, hear about our vast student life options, and tour our 19-acre campus. Families take away a full sense of the scope and strength of our programs.
The Academy of the Holy Names admits students of any race, faith, nationality or ethnic origin, and gives to all students rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to all members of the student body. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, faith, nationality or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, admission policies or tuition-assistance programs, athletics or other school-administered programs.