Admission to the Academy of the Holy Names is based on the school's ability to meet the needs of the applicant and the applicant's potential to benefit from the school's philosophy and rigorous college preparatory program.
Our program best serves students who:
- Have a solid foundation in academics.
- Are self-disciplined and well organized.
- Value a multicultural community.
- Are kind, respectful, responsible, and contributing citizens.
- Can successfully balance academic challenges with co-curricular activities.
- Are open to spiritual growth and development.
The Academy of the Holy Names admits students of any race, faith, nationality or ethnic origin, and gives to all students rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to all members of the student body. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, faith, nationality or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, admission policies or tuition-assistance programs, athletics or other school-administered programs.
The Academy of the Holy Names requires enrolling students to submit a Florida Department of Health Certificate of Immunization as provided for in Florida Statute 1003.22 as a condition precedent to acceptance. The Academy of the Holy Names does not recognize a religious objection to this immunization.