Join us at one of our Open House events, where you'll have the unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of the Academy's Catholic learning community. Whether you're exploring our Lower School, Middle School, or High School, these events offer an invaluable glimpse into how we're shaping the future generation of successful students. Take a campus tour, engage in enlightening conversations with our dedicated teachers and leadership, and witness the learning process in action through classroom observation.
Our commitment to excellence shines through in all aspects of our school, including small class sizes, cutting-edge technology integration, a comprehensive arts program, extensive athletic opportunities for middle and high school students, and a strong emphasis on community engagement through service and leadership initiatives. The Academy proudly welcomes students from diverse religious backgrounds, making it a place where all are embraced and inspired to thrive. Don't miss the chance to discover why the Academy is the ideal choice for your child's educational journey.
While at the Academy's Open House, you will discover a school that:
- Provides spiritually rich experiences that ground students in God's love, the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary (SNJM) core values, and the Gospel mission.
- Is committed to educating 21st-century students who are effective communicators and collaborators.
- Fosters involvement in the community through service and leadership opportunities.
- Integrates technology with a 2:1 device program in middle school and high school.
- Competes on 15 athletics teams in middle school and 12 in high school.
- Features visual, performing, instrumental, and technical theatre classes in a dedicated Center for the Arts.
- Offers STEM and Fine Arts diploma designations.
- Welcomes students from all religious backgrounds.
The Academy of the Holy Names admits students of any race, faith, nationality or ethnic origin, and gives to all students rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to all members of the student body. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, faith, nationality or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, admission policies or tuition-assistance programs, athletics or other school-administered programs.