Technology Enhanced Learning
At the Academy, we are proud our rich history as the oldest school in Tampa Bay while also embracing the future of education. Since our founding by forward-thinking Sisters in 1881, we have continually strived to provide our students with the best tools and resources to excel in their academic journeys. In today's fast-paced, technology-driven world, preparing our students for success means equipping them with the essential digital tools they need.
The Academy has made a significant investment in a comprehensive technology program that ensures each student has the necessary digital resources to enhance their education and growth. Our commitment to technology-enhanced learning extends beyond just providing hardware and software; we have dedicated instructional technology specialists who work hand-in-hand with our teachers to integrate technology seamlessly into the classroom.
|Pre-K to Grade 4||Classroom set of iPad devices|
|Grades 6-8||2:1 Program (iPad and Chromebook)|
|Grades 9-12||2:1 Program (iPad and MacBook)|
|Faculty||iPad and MacBook|
- What is a 2:1 program?
- Where does my child get a laptop and iPad to participate in the 2:1 program?
- How much does the package cost?
- What does the 2:1 Technology Package Include?
- My child already has technology devices. Can he/she just use that next year?
- What if my child leaves the Academy before the devices are paid off?
- What if my device breaks?
- How will the devices be used in school?
- How will the Academy monitor students' internet access?
- Will the school use digital textbooks?