The Academy provides a safe environment for registered and drop-in students to participate in free play, special activities and supervised homework from dismissal until 6:00 p.m. each day school is in session.
Hours of Operation
After Care runs from the end of the school day until 6:00 p.m. each day. Hours of operation are subject to change due to holidays, however attendants will be notified in advance.
- Check-In/Play Time (3:10-4:00 p.m.)
- Snack Time (4:00-4:15 p.m.)
- Homework/Play Time (4:15-6:00 p.m.)
- Check-In/Lunch* (12:00-1:00 p.m.)
- Relax/Play Time (1:00-2:00 p.m.)
- Homework/Study Time (2:00-5:00 p.m.)
- Free Time/Play Outdoors (5:00-6:00 p.m.)
* Lunch is provided
Special Activities: arts & crafts, movies, puzzles, games, reading
|Payment Plan|| Program Fee
|Semester||$700||September 1 and December 1|
|Monthly||$160||Due the first of the month, September-May|
|After 6:00 p.m.||$1/minute||Billed|
*Available on an emergency basis. When using the drop-in service, please call the Elementary School Office at 813.839.5371, ext. 339 to inform the school that your child(ren) will be attending After Care.