HS Lacrosse Tryouts
Tryouts for high school lacrosse will be held the week of January 29th:
- Monday, January 29th: 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 30th: 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 31st: 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Please note that once rosters are set, each player will be required to purchase the Florida High School Athletic Association’s approved Cascade LX Headgear for a discounted fee of $120. Returning players who have their headgear from last season will not be required to purchase a new one. This safety feature, which is being mandated by the FHSAA, also covers up to date requirements for protective eyewear. Please click here for a link that includes information on the new headgear. Feel free to contact head coach Ariana Louder with any questions.
HS Tennis Tryouts
There will be a mandatory meeting for anyone interested in trying out for the high school tennis team on Friday, January 19th at 3:30 p.m. in the Hyer Fitness Center. The tennis team will hold tryouts at the Sandra Freeman Tennis Complex (59 Columbia Dr., Tampa, FL 33606) on the following days:
- Wednesday, January 24th: 4-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, January 25th: 3:30-5:00 p.m.
- Friday, January 26th: 3:30-5:00 p.m.
- Monday, January 29th: 3:30-5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 30th: 3:30-5:00 p.m.
Please note that the majority of the season’s practices along with home matches will be held off campus at either the Sandra Freeman Tennis Complex or at Hillsborough Community College and those interested in participating must arrange their own transportation. Please feel free to contact head coach Sean Craft with any questions.
HS Softball Tryouts
Tryouts for high school softball will be held on the following days:
- Tuesday, January 23rd: 5:30-7:30 p..m
- Wednesday, January 24th: 4:00-6:00 p.m.
Please feel free to contact head coach Bo Longshore with any questions.
HS Track and Field
The high school track season will begin on Tuesday, January 23rd. All those interested will meet at 3:45 p.m. under the sails of the Senior Pavilion located between the soccer and softball fields. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ray Rodriguez. Below is a schedule for the first week of practice:
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 4:00-5:30 p.m. (Senior Pavilion)
- Wednesday from 4:15-5:30 p.m. at Jesuit High School (Track)
Please note that as the season progresses the schedule will call for at least two practices a week to be held at Jesuit High School. Those interested in being a part of the squad will need to coordinate their own transportation.