All Academy moms are invited to participate in Mothers Association of the Academy of the Holy Names. Mothers Association is a supportive arm of the AHN community whose purpose is to bring closer the relationships of parents, faculty and administration in order to promote the welfare of AHN students in the spirit of the mission statement of the Academy of the Holy Names. Volunteer opportunities include such activities as setting up hospitality events, planning class parties, staffing the Jag Shop and Clothes Closet, baking goods for teacher appreciation events and many more. Mothers Association is a great way to meet fellow Academy moms and make a difference in your child’s school!
Questions? Email the Mothers Association at email@example.com.
Mothers Association implements the following programs:
- Jag Shop – Located in the lobby of AHN, the Jag Shop sells school spirit items such as Jaguar logo T-shirts, sweatshirts, P.E. shorts, car magnets, etc. to promote our school spirit. The Jag Shop is open at many school events as well as on dates specified on the school calendar.
- Clothes Closet – Also located in the lobby of AHN, the Clothes Closet sells gently used AHN uniforms at reduced prices. The Clothes Closet also accepts donations of gently used uniforms year around, which may be dropped off in the school’s lobby. Please make sure donations are in a condition suitable for resale. The Clothes Closet is open on dates specified on the school calendar.
- Sending Roses – Sending Roses offers support--such as meals and carpools--to AHN families, faculty and staff in times of crisis (e.g. acute illness or injury, death of an immediate family member or some other serious event). If your family or an Academy family you know of is in need of this kind of assistance, please contact Pam McClelland or complete this form and return to Pam.
Why We Do What We Do
The mission of the Dads Club is to promote social interaction among Academy dads and families via sponsorship of school-related social and fundraising activities; to provide a mechanism for dads to have a positive impact on their children's school environment; and to facilitate the involvement of dads in development opportunities at the Academy. Sponsoring and supporting events throughout the year, the Dads Club helps raise and disseminate funds for a variety of school needs, which directly benefit the Academy staff, parents, families and student body.
Each year the Dads Club participates in the following events: Jaguar Spirit Night (Dads Club at the grill), a family bowling event, Gasparilla Children’s Parade parking, Gasparilla Parade social & parking, an annual Golf Tournament and the Elementary School Father/Daughter Brunch.
Questions? Email the Dads Club at
PARENT ASSOCIATION NEWS
PARENT ASSOCIATION DOWNLOADS
- ES Homeroom Mom Application
- MS Homeroom Mom Application
- Instructions to Complete a Background Check
- Pre-K Volunteer Form
- Kindergarten Volunteer Form
- 1st-4th Grade Volunteer Form
- 5th Grade Volunteer Form
- 6th Grade Volunteer Form
- 7th Grade Volunteer Form
- 8th Grade Volunteer Form
- HS Volunteer Form